HWGA has just the right amount of maturity and youth. a lot of the songs have a mutual sound in the beginning of the song. and once demi said she wanted to make her album a little more john mayer-ish. i can see where she's going with it, but her songs are a lot more upbeat and like i said, youthful. so here's some songs i recommend!
- here we go again [the story is totally relateable.]
- solo [easy to listen to.]
- quiet [dramatic and gets your attention. it's not much of a "quiet" song haha.]
- catch me [she sang this in concert, and the ending was totally unexpected.]
- every time you lie [david picked this too! lol. i like the vintage beginning.]
- remember december [the way she carries the tune in the chorus is soooo good. or it could just be editing. but who cares]
i still need to listen to jordin's and brooke's albums. if you have any suggestions from those albums definitely give some!
Current Mood: restless